Available From: 04/09/2023
We are a boutique school specially tailored to teach and improve all English skills for students of any level of English and from all walks of life. We bring the latest teaching methodology and technology to our interactive, exclusive custom-made lessons. We offer several types of courses, all focused on most diverse goals, from General English to Teacher-Training, to students of all ages. While students are keen to learn, we are here to teach!
The reception is the first contact with the students, so it is important that you are a charismatic and hard-working person; You, will be responsible for incoming calls from a variety of different clients and providing them with all the necessary information about courses, classes, and general information about the school. In addition to being a fundamental pillar to help students.
Why work with us
|Be part of an International Team|
|Kind and young team|
|Work place: St Julian's, Malta|
|Friendly and fun environment|
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Welcoming students, clients, and staff by greeting them in person or on the telephone.
- Help and guide new students.
- Advise and direct visitors accordingly.
- Collecting and inputting data in our CRM.
- Energetic and open-minded
- Hard-working and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
What are we looking for?
- Someone who displays excellent customer service and hospitality attributes.
- Someone who shows Initiative and has the willingness to roll-up your sleeves.
- Someone who is patient flexible and has an upbeat attitude.
- Someone who is ready to learn by doing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with a minimum of B2 conversational English.