What is Erasmus+
Erasmus+ is the new EU programme for Education, Training, Youth and Sport for 2014-2020. Erasmus+brings seven existing EU programmes in the fields of Education, Training, and Youth (Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci, Comenius, Grundtvig, the Youth in Action programme, Erasmus Mundus, Tempus,Edulink) together into one integrated programme, Erasmus+.
Erasmus+ offers more opportunities for cooperation across the Education, Training, Youth, and Sport sectors and is easier to access than its predecessors, with simplified funding rules.
This new omni-programme supports transnational partnerships among Education, Training, and Youth institutions and organisations, fostering cooperation and bridging different worlds of Education and work in order to tackle the skills-gaps we are facing in Europe.
Erasmus+ encourages individual mobility and transnational partnerships and alliances in order to promote and enable better cooperation among institutions, and to stimulate knowledge, innovation and exchange in the fields of education, training and youth.
Learn More About Erasmus+: Link
FAQ - Frenquently Asked Questions
What is ACE English's PIC number
What are the deadlines for applying for funding?
What courses are offered at ACE English Malta?
- Practical Methodology and Language: Its function in the modern classroom
- Practical Methodology and Language for the Primary Classroom
- The Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) in the English Language Classroom
- Practical Methodology for teaching English to young and early teenage Dyslexic learners
How can I apply for funding?
- The school, institution or college must register in the Unique Registration Facility (URF). See the ECAS USER Guide - link
- Once registered the institute will obtain a PIC (Personal Identification Code) number.
- The school, institution or organization must submit the application with the National Agency - link