Work with Us
We are a boutique school specially tailored to teach and improve all English skills for students of any level of English and from all walks of life. We bring the latest teaching methodology and technology to our interactive, exclusive custom-made lessons. We offer several types of courses, all focused on most diverse goals, from General English to Teacher-Training, to students of all ages. While students are keen to learn, we are here to teach!
Why work with Us
|Be part of an International Team|
|Work place: Malta|
Our team at ACE is a young and dynamic one, working closely together to bring forth the best possible service for our students. We are all team players and believe that communicative skills are the number 1 priority. All of us come from different backgrounds all with our own stories so, respect towards each other is a must. Our team is horizontal: we work together and have the same goal.
The Operations Officer will work closely with the School Management team and together hold responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the school and its activities, including upkeep and maintenance of the school premises and student accommodation, as well as co-ordinating all transport requirements.
- The main responsibilities of the Operations Officer will include:
- Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines.
- Conduct regular operational reviews for preventive maintenance.
- Set operational goals to meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Ensure resource assignment, work allocation and performance assessment are completed in timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers
- Conduct regular meetings to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
AFTERNOON - ELT Teacher
ACE English Malta is looking for experienced teachers to join its winning team. Teachers should be in possession of a valid ELT permit and available for the AFTERNOON period.
Teachers at ACE English Malta enjoy a state-of-the-art environment, they can choose from a selection of interactive custom-made lessons to teach, and the staffroom atmosphere is friendly and supportive.
friendly and supportive, and we welcome you to be part of our academic team.
ACE English Malta is looking for experienced teachers to join its winning team. Teachers should be in possession of a valid ELT permit.
Teachers at ACE English Malta enjoy a state-of-the-art environment, they can choose from a selection of interactive custom-made lessons to teach. Our staffroom atmosphere is friendly and supportive, and we welcome you to be part of our academic team.