We are a boutique school specially tailored to teach and improve all English skills for students of any level of English and from all walks of life. We bring the latest teaching methodology and technology to our interactive, exclusive custom-made lessons. We offer several types of courses, all focused on most diverse goals, from General English to Teacher-Training, to students of all ages. While students are keen to learn, we are here to teach!
We are looking for an organized and motivated Customer experience supervisor to maximize the experience for all in house clients and to assist with the optimization of all internal processes.
The ideal candidate must have high people skills with a problem-solving, and self-improving mentality. You should also have good technical knowledge and experience with IT tools.
An extra eye for technology is a big plus.
Why work with us
|Be part of an International Team|
|Kind and young team|
|Work place: St Julian's, Malta|
|Friendly and fun environment|
- Overseeing the verbal, and written communication with our in house clients.
- Collate and analyse customer feedback to produce reports and proposals for optimization of customer experience.
- Managing company complaint protocols and resolving high priority complaints directly.
- Co-ordinating all mass communications for in house client services.
- Producing reports on existing services and liaising with heads of departments for improvement.
- Reviewing and optimizing front office processes
- Producing training plans for front office staff.
- Support operations team
- Support manager
- General administration [answer emails, request missing information to students, produce booking confirmations]
- Energetic and open-minded
- Hard-working and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role in customer service
- Problem-solving attitude with a sense of detail
- Time management
- High people skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, etc....