Available From: 04/09/2023
We are a boutique school specially tailored to teach and improve all English skills for students of any level of English and from all walks of life. We bring the latest teaching methodology and technology to our interactive, exclusive custom-made lessons. We offer several types of courses, all focused on most diverse goals, from General English to Teacher-Training, to students of all ages. While students are keen to learn, we are here to teach!
We are seeking an intern candidate to join our customer service team, primarily focused on administrative tasks including data entry, information analysis, and report generation. The ideal candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills, enjoy engaging with individuals, and have a minimum English proficiency level of B2. We value proactive individuals who are social, highly communicative, and exhibit a continuous willingness to learn when required.
Why work with us
|Be part of an International Team|
|Kind and young team|
|Work place: St Julian's, Malta|
|Friendly and fun environment|
- Inputting and Analysing data regarding client feedback
- Assisting with the generation of reports about client feedback and complaints
- Communicating with and answering questions from students and agents
- Assisting members of the administration team when necessary.
- Energetic and open-minded
- Hard-working and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of students.
- A "can do" attitude and willingness to learn
- A minimum of B2 level English proficiency.