Available From: 04/03/2024
We are a boutique school specially tailored to teach and improve all English skills for students of any level of English and from all walks of life. We bring the latest teaching methodology and technology to our interactive, exclusive custom-made lessons. We offer several types of courses, all focused on most diverse goals, from General English to Teacher-Training, to students of all ages. While students are keen to learn, we are here to teach!
The Teacher Assistant provides support to teachers in the classroom, aiding in the delivery of educational instruction and ensuring a conducive learning environment for students. They assist with various tasks, including preparing materials, supervising students, and providing individualized support to students with special needs.
Why work with us
|Be part of an International Team|
|Kind and young team|
|Work place: St Julian's, Malta|
|Friendly and fun environment|
- Collaborate with the lead teacher to plan and implement lesson plans and instructional activities.
- Assist in creating a positive and engaging learning environment for students.
- Support the lead teacher in managing classroom behaviour and maintaining discipline.
- Assist in preparing instructional materials, such as worksheets, visual aids, and educational resources.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students who require additional assistance.
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback to the lead teacher.
- Assist in grading assignments and maintaining student records.
- Help in organizing and supervising classroom activities, field trips, and special events.
- Always ensure the safety and well-being of students.
- Foster positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Energetic and open-minded
- Hard-working and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; some positions may require an associate or bachelor’s degree in education or a related field.
- Previous experience working with children or in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of students.
- Knowledge of instructional techniques and strategies.
- Familiarity with educational technology and software.
- Ability to follow instructions and work collaboratively with the lead teacher.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.