We are a boutique school specially tailored to teach and improve all English skills for students of any level of English and from all walks of life. We bring the latest teaching methodology and technology to our interactive, exclusive custom-made lessons. We offer several types of courses, all focused on most diverse goals, from General English to Teacher-Training, to students of all ages. While students are keen to learn, we are here to teach!
We are looking for an organized and motivated Italian & European market representative to maintain contact with our partners in European countries and update and answer all the inquiries they may have. The ideal candidate must have, high people skill, problem-solving, self-improving, organization skills, and familiarity with technology and tools like CRM. The candidate must be a European national as the main assistance will be provided to European partners, therefore, the candidate must understand the Asian mentality and help us improve our product. However, a high level of English is required. Any Extra language is a bonus to be the perfect candidate. If you have an extra eye for technology and organization is a big plus.
Why work with us
|Be part of an International Team|
|Kind and young team|
|Work place: St Julian's, Malta|
|Friendly and fun environment|
- Welcoming new students hailing from Italian & European countries.
- Corresponding with Italian & European partners to establish new collaborations and nurture existing partnerships.
- Carrying out regular focus groups and obtaining feedback from Italian & European clients & partners.
- Identifying areas for improvement and proposing changes to school procedures
- Assisting with the design of brochures for new Italian & European clients & partners.
- Assisting with the design of marketing campaigns targeting Italian & European countries.
- Deal with any student issues, problems, or complaints to ensure the highest standard of student satisfaction and customer care with a focus on Italian & European clients & partners.
- Support manager
- Work closely with the management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation where required.
- General administration (answer emails, request missing information to students/partners, etc.)
- Maintaining internal databases
- Energetic and open-minded
- Hard-working and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Great English
- Italian speaker (a second language (especially Portuguese) will be considered a plus)
- Previous experience in the education industry (will be considered a plus)
- Problem-solving attitude with a sense of details
- Time management
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, CRM, etc…