We are a boutique school specially tailored to teach and improve all English skills for students of any level of English and from all walks of life. We bring the latest teaching methodology and technology to our interactive, exclusive custom-made lessons. We offer several types of courses, all focused on most diverse goals, from General English to Teacher-Training, to students of all ages. While students are keen to learn, we are here to teach!
We are looking for a front office receptionist to work at our English school in St Julians.
The job is on a full-time basis Monday to Friday.
We are looking for friendly and outgoing personalities with a good level of English (at least B2) and good knowledge of Spanish and at least 1 other language (Italian and Portuguese are preferred).
Previous experience working in customer service and sales will be considered an asset.
Why work with us
|Be part of an International Team
|Kind and young team
|Work place: St Julian's, Malta
|Friendly and fun environment
- Providing customer service at point of entry to all clients, providers and visitors of the school in person or over the phone.
- Collecting payments and managing the school petty cash.
- Supporting all departments with verbal and written communication when necessary.
- Maintaining a database of customer information.
- General administration (emails, inventory management, filing, etc.).
- Energetic and open-minded
- Hard-working and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Previous experience in customer service and sales
- Minimum of B2 level English and Spanish
- Familiar with Microsoft Office & Google Suite