Open Vacancy Date: 12/01/2024
We are a boutique school specially tailored to teach and improve all English skills for students of any level of English and from all walks of life. We bring the latest teaching methodology and technology to our interactive, exclusive custom-made lessons. We offer several types of courses, all focused on most diverse goals, from General English to Teacher-Training, to students of all ages. While students are keen to learn, we are here to teach!
ACE English Malta is seeking a full-time Accounts Assistant to be part of our team.
We are looking for an individual to join our growing finance department to perform daily accounting tasks. The ideal candidate will be someone with a minimum of two years’ experience in an accounting role and is in the initial stages of obtaining ACCA qualification. The candidate must be a team player, self-motivated and able to work independently, have an eye for detail and is able to deliver tasks effectively in a timely manner and according to deadlines set. Having a basic knowledge of XERO accounting software will be a big plus.
- Posting of invoices and bank transactions
- Allocating Payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Creditors Reconciliation
- Preparing and entering journals into the system
- Assisting the Head of Finance with accounting and clerical support
- Assisting with the preparation of closing of the accounts for audit
- Any other duty which may be required from time to time
- Young, energetic and open-minded.
- Microsoft Office, or related, skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Dynamic, Adaptable, Polyvalent.
- Excellent English Speaking and Writing Skills.