About our Internship
The ACE English Malta Internship programme allows you to gain an unpaid internship placement within the school, giving you the opportunity to gain practical experience within an English-speaking organisation where you are involved in learning English from both the student-side and staff-side. This is a whole other way to immerse yourself in English-speaking and -learning, while at the same time giving you a leg-up professionally within the support and safety of ACE's busy but welcoming environment. Improve your English, add international work and varied kinds of experience to your CV, and gain a competitive edge in your career. Join the ACE team, and you can bring your English skills into immediate use by helping us to provide the best possible service to all students.
|All year round|
|You need to be at least 18 years old or over|
|An Pre-Intermediate level of English is required|
Why choose an internship with ACE?
- Gain international work experience in Malta
- Improve your English language skills through the immediate, day-to-day demands of working through English
- Put your English skills to the test through working with native English speakers and high-level English speakers, experiencing more real-world workplace interactions in English
- Working in English
- Network and form contact and connections
- Young, energetic and open-minded
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Hard-working team player
FAQ - Frenquently Asked Questions
Why choose Malta?
How to proceed to enrolment?
- Send us your CV and covering letter in English outlining our areas of interest
- Send us the requested dates for the internship
- ACE English Malta will send you the optional positions available
- Once the internship is selected, you will be put in direct contact with the Company for an interview on skype prior to your arrival to Malta. ACE English Malta guarantees a max of 3 interviews.
- If the student is going to be unsuccessful, ACE English Malta will provide coaching and interview techniques in order to be successful in the next interview schedule.
- ACE English Malta and the Internship Company will issue a reference letter with an assessment of your work placement and English course
Why choose ACE English Malta?
- Wide choice of Maltese and International companies on our database
- Wide selection of English courses to improve your English skills to complement your work experience
- A large variety of leisure and social activities offered
- Mix with students from all countries of the world
Am I paid for it?
No, the internship offers hands-on experience but no remuneration.