We are a boutique school specially tailored to teach and improve all English skills for students of any level of English and from all walks of life. We bring the latest teaching methodology and technology to our interactive, exclusive custom-made lessons. We offer several types of courses, all focused on most diverse goals, from General English to Teacher-Training, to students of all ages. While students are keen to learn, we are here to teach!
We are seeking a dedicated and proactive Assistant Project Coordinator to join our team and support our project management efforts. The ideal candidate should possess strong problem-solving abilities, a passion for self-improvement, exceptional organizational skills, and a solid understanding of project coordination. Strong communication skills as well as a high level of tech-savviness, is essential for success in this role. Familiarity with project management tools and software is a significant advantage.
Why work with us
|Be part of an International Team|
|Kind and young team|
|Work place: St Julian's, Malta|
|Friendly and fun environment|
- Develop and maintain project plans in collaboration the team
- Monitor project progress and ensure adherence to project schedules.
- Assist in resource allocation, ensuring teams have necessary tools and materials.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure resource availability.
- Act as a central point of contact for project teams, clients, and partners.
- Maintaining plans, and reports.
- Manage project logistics, including travel arrangements and equipment procurement.
- Create plans ensuring and respecting the correct vision and time of the projects.
- Assist in tracking project expenditures and costs.
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) and project metrics.
- Conduct periodic quality audits to ensure project work aligns with quality standards.
- Energetic and open-minded
- Hard-working and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Project CoordinationOrganized & logical
- Problem-solving attitude with a sense of details
- Time management
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, CRM, etc...