Open Vacancy Date: 03/04/2023
We are a boutique school specially tailored to teach and improve all English skills for students of any level of English and from all walks of life. We bring the latest teaching methodology and technology to our interactive, exclusive custom-made lessons. We offer several types of courses, all focused on most diverse goals, from General English to Teacher-Training, to students of all ages. While students are keen to learn, we are here to teach!
ACE English Malta is seeking a full-time Leisure Coordinator to be part of our team.
If you consider yourself of a pleasant character, dynamic, a hard-working team player and willing to be part of a modern, successful and forward-looking company, then we would like to hear from you.
- Planning and coordinating events and activities for students.
- Liaising with suppliers, including transport companies, excursion providers, and equipment suppliers, to ensure that events and activities are arranged and delivered effectively.
- Providing excellent customer service to students, parents, and staff.
- Ensuring that all leisure activities are delivered to a high standard.
- Developing and delivering training programmes for activity staff.
- Fostering a positive and inclusive team culture among activity staff and interns, encouraging teamwork and collaboration, and promoting a supportive and welcoming environment for all.
- Young, energetic and open-minded.
- Microsoft Office, or related, skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Dynamic, Adaptable, Polyvalent.
- Excellent English and Spanish Speaking and Writing Skills.