School Closed Groups and Mini Stays Closed Groups have all the content of their lessons, classes, activities and excursions tailored to their specific needs and requests, so get in touch to let us know how we can give your students the study holiday of a lifetime.
ACE English Malta can organise specialised courses from a few days to several weeks, and for ‘closed groups’ these can start classes on any day of the week at any time of year.
- Student's Age
- Group English Lessons
- Type of course
- Min Student Number Booking
- Max Students per Class
- Levels Available
- Activity programme
- Full Board
- Starting date
- Lessons on Interactive Whiteboard
- Student's Age 8 ~ 18 years
- Group English Lessons 20 lessons per Week
- Type of course Junior General English Course
- Min Student Number Booking 10
- Max Students per Class 15/20
- Levels Available All
- Activity programme Included
- Accommodation Included (see options below)
- Full Board Included (see options below)
- Starting date Any Monday
- Lessons on Interactive Whiteboard Yes
The standard course included in the Ministay is the General English 20 Course for Juniors. This course includes daily classes from Monday to Friday. The focus is primarily on spoken English; students will learn functional English to help them in real social situations. Special attention will be given to useful vocabulary for the activities/trips they will be participating in. Students take part in English conversations and discussions, not only with the teachers and leaders but also with their peers. By combining classroom lessons with an immersive cultural experience by organizing different activities and excursions around the Maltese islands, the Ministay allows students to practise their English and boost their confidence in the language through real-life situations and adventures shared together.
School groups always benefit from our General English for juniors courses and/or our courses for teens, and students always take home fantastic memories of their time in Malta, while the lessons at ACE English make a huge difference to their English-speaking skills and performance. The syllabus can be designed to focus on any of the following areas:
- English for Academic Purposes
- Business English
- Study Skills
- English for CLIL (Art, Mathematics, Chemistry, Literature, etc.)
- Maltese Life and Culture
- English Language Exam Preparation
- English Projects
Another advantage of this Ministay is that lessons are held in the main school centre, whose stylish and spacious premises are one of our proudest selling points. When students walk into our school for the first time, they are always impressed by the modern, sleek interior design, the lush, spacious and welcoming environment, and the positive atmosphere throughout.
- ACE Group 20 Course for Juniors
- Full Board Junior Accommodation
- Airport Return Transfers
- Group Leader Supervision at School
- Group Leader Supervision during School Activities
- Online Placement Test
- Course Materials & Course Certificate
- Student Discount Card
- Free WiFi at School
- 24/7 Welfare Assistance
5 reasons why ACE English Malta is the best choice for juniors and teens:
- Safe and welcoming environment;
- Fun, comprehensive lesson and leisure programme;
- A focus on integrating English inside and outside the classroom;
- Small numbers of students per classroom;
- The opportunity to have a truly memorable experience with other learners.
- 3-star Hotel (Bugibba) in sharing triple or quad rooms
- Full Board
(buffet breakfast + packed lunch + buffet dinner)
- Daily private transport (Hotel/School/Hotel)
- Host Family (local area) in sharing twin or triple room
- Full Board
(breakfast + packed lunch + dinner)
- Within walking distance to the school
With most of the student's stay in Malta actually taking place outside of the classroom, we realise how important it is to structure that time outside of the lessons in order to make sure that students are always having fun and being encouraged and stimulated to use their English on a variety of cultural excursions, beach trips, sports, and entertainment. The Activity Programme is always an extension of the language course; a diverse range of opportunities for students to discover, play and share adventures through English.
* Tours and activities are seasonal and may only operate during the summer months.
- The Highlights of Malta Tour
- The Valletta Capital City Tour (Including Malta 5D Show)
- The Rabat & Ancient Mdina Tour (Including Wignacourt Museum)
- The Ancient Capital City of Mdina Tour (Including the Mdina Quiz)
- The Medieval 3 Cities Tour
- The Beautiful North of Malta Tour
- The Sights of The South of Malta Tour
- The Hagar Qim & Mnajdra Temples Tour
- The Blue Grotto Boat Trip Tour
- The Chill-Out at The Beach Tour
- The Shopping in Sliema Tour
- Malta Open-Top Bus Sightseeing
- The Gozo Highlights Tour
- Gozo Open-Top Bus Sightseeing
- Traditional Sliema Harbour & Grand Harbour Cruise
- Cominos Blue Lagoon
- Popeye Village
- The Ancient Mdina Night Tour
- Vittoriosa Birgu Quiz Night!
- The Ten-Pin Bowling Evening
- Malta (Night Tour) Open-Top Bus Sightseeing
FAQ - Frenquently Asked Questions
How long is one lesson?
All our lessons are 45-minute lessons.
How old are the students?
The Juniors' Mini stay/ School group is for students aged between 12 and 17.
Can a junior student study without a guardian?
In these course options a group guardian is required.
How many people is a group made up of?
The group needs to be made of a minimum of 10 students.
Can I decide the time of my lessons?
The time of the lessons is decide by the school, but we are happy to discuss the needs of our students in order to accommodate their requests as much as possible.